Friday, September 25, 2015

Five for FRIDAY!



Fall Wreaths

 I love fall! Our house is finally looking festive after I finished up our wreaths for the front doors. I am loving the way they turned out!


Comparing Numbers Unit


I have been working SO hard on my Comparing Numbers Unit! I am loving the way it turned out and I am so excited to start it next week! You can check it out here: Comparing Numbers Unit.

   


It also includes 7 Exit Slips to use with your kiddos.




Top Golf Atlanta
We went to Top Golf Atlanta for Kevin's birthday on Monday with some friends. SUCH a fun place! Whoever came up with that idea was genius.


Owl Color Word Freebie


My kids are loving this color word freebie from Doodle Bugs Teaching...check it out here.


Friday!!!

Last but not least...its FRIDAY!!! Woohoo! We actually had a grade level planning day today for our Reading Units and got to go out to lunch- what a treat!! It is crazy to step outside of school on a school day, it's like you forget what the world is like outside of the classroom during the day! It was so nice to sit and have an hour long uninterrupted lunch. :)

Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I love those wreaths. Beautiful!

    I am so glad to have found your adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! Loved your Five for Friday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete

Visit my Store!

Grab One!

Follow Along!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow this blog by Email

Search This Blog

I am a blog addict!

Teaching Blog Addict

Hey ya'll!

Provided By: Spice Blogger Tricks