Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome!

Hi everyone! I am so glad you stopped by to take a look at my brand new teaching blog! This blog has been in my mind for several years now and I am so excited to finally see it come to life. BIG THANKS to Amanda over at The Cutest Blog on the Block. If you are in need of a fresh new blog look- check them out. They were awesome to work with!

A little about me...I am currently in my 5th year of teaching Kindergarten in Atlanta, GA. I absolutely LOVE what I do and the sweet little people I get to teach every day. I am married to my sweet & supportive husband, Kevin.
As for my classroom, I love trying out new ideas and I am constantly creating fun things to use with my littles. I am excited to join the blog world and collaborate and share ideas with you all!
Please check back soon for a tour of my classroom and a post about how I teach sight words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit my Store!

Grab One!

Follow Along!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow this blog by Email

Search This Blog

I am a blog addict!

Teaching Blog Addict

Hey ya'll!

Provided By: Spice Blogger Tricks