Saturday, March 19, 2016

Valentine's Crayon Tag Freebie!

I know, its March. But hey, you can save this for next year! :) This is by far my favorite Valentine I have ever made for my kids! I save my old crayons at the end of the year and then throw them in my February box for the next year, then I am set when Valentine's Day rolls around!


Here are the steps for this precious Valentine!
1. Peel Crayons
2. Break into small pieces and place in heart shaped silicone molds- I got mine from Hobby Lobby
3. Place in oven at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until you see crayons have melted (I set the molds on a cookie sheet so they are easier to take in and out of the oven)
4. Set out to cool- or place in fridge to cool for sake of  time
5. Carefully pop heart crayon out of mold
6. Attach to adorable freebie that I have here in my TPT store :)

And TADA! So easy! And cheap!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea! :o) Not only is it stinkin' CUTE but it also is so darned frugal - what a wonderful way to use up all of those broken crayons! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Visit my Store!

Grab One!

Follow Along!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Follow this blog by Email

Search This Blog

I am a blog addict!

Teaching Blog Addict

Hey ya'll!

Provided By: Spice Blogger Tricks